Apr 19, 2008

New Critter In The House

Today Mom and I drove to town to meet Wendy and Shadow at the dog park. It was fun playing woof Shadow and some of the other dogs there. I don't know if I've ever told you, but I love going to the dog park. BARK! I even played woof a ball fur a while there today. I'm not real interested in balls, but once in a while I start to get 'into' them. Shadow loves playin' woof balls, so I started to a bit today, but he kept getting it before I could. Sometimes he's drop it by his feet and I'd go to pick it up but he'd grab it. He was just teasin' me woof that silly ball.

After the dog park, we went over to their house fur awhile. I stayed in the truck and Shadow went into his run in the back yard. Mom and Wendy went inside the house. When they came out, Mom had a bird in a box and a bucket woof bird food and gravel. Wendy brought a cage. It turns out that this bird (Taz, a 2 year old by Cockatiel) came home to live woof us. The cage has to go back to Wendy after Mom gets him another cage, so she's gonna look fur a good used one. She'll find one somewhere.

It was a good day!


******************************
If you have a family, it might be a really good idea to check out these life insurance quotes. You never know what could happen.
******************************

No comments: