Apr 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins ( #4 fur me)


1. When I fell in love we knew it could never last. I was spayed and he wasn't. I am Rottweiler, he a German Shepard!
2. I could care less when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, so I can't order a big box of doggie cookies before Mom notices her credit card missing.
4. Because I sleep through it all, I don't know which is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and pretty much any kind of people food make a great meal!
6. We don't have a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include hanging out in my dog run and Sunday, I want to have a sunny day so Mom 'Bean will take me fur a nice long walk!

For more information on this, or for more players, and if you want to play too, go check out Friday Fill-Ins!


7 comments:

sally906 said...

You are a wonderful dog and I just want to give you a big hug. We have a beagle called Hunter - he is much smaller than you. We use to have a friend called Atlas who was a rotty - he lived to a great age and he left his big metal bowl for Hunter :)

Diana_CT said...

You can chase the squirrels that eat my tomatoes ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.

ShannonW said...

Great Friday Feast! I love visiting your blog!

Happy Friday!

Marsha said...

I came hunting for your Friday Feast but found Friday Fill-ins instead! Whew... alliteration wears me out!

Ginger loves coming here and getting to know more about you. I keep my credit card well hidden cause I'm sure she would max it out on toys and snacks! She also loves cheese, peanut butter and almost anything her mom will give her from her people plate (or bag)!

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned... Ginger hopes to do much the same!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Ah, thwarted romance...
#3-lol
Happy Friday! :)

Lizzy said...

I agree, cheese and pretty much any kind of human food rocks!

I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Janet said...

lol hope you had lots of fun walks this weekend! My dog, Wolf, says WOOF!