Apr 3, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins (My 1st)


Mom and I were surfin' around the internet, checking out all the Friday's Feasts and enjoying them all when we 'stumbled' on another game to play woof people. Here ya go. I hope I didn't slobber on it too much as I drug it home fur you to see.

Friday Fill In #66

1. Tonight I saw Unique. She's the Boxer that just moved in down below. I had to show her that I'm the Alpha dog!
2. Any time Mom gets people comin' to visit, it makes me wanna dance! (Well, jump around lots anyway.)
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is something a dog never does.
4. Shadow, Mom's friend Wendy's dog, is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of flowers and other stuff growing reminds me so much of springtime!
6. Mom patted my head and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include being in my dog run, eating raw meat fur dinner, sleeping and Sunday, I want to go fur a nice walk at the dog park again!


Have a woofenderful weekend, every one!

Fur more information on this, or fur more players, and every fur if you want to play too, go check out Friday Fill-Ins!

3 comments:

ShannonW said...

Boxers (and labs) are my favorite dogs.

Lizzy said...

Hi Reba, I hope you have a Grrrreat weekend!

Sparky

Diana_CT said...

I like to be scratched behind my ear. ;-)