Apr 10, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #2 fur me





1. I love springtime in play at the Dog Park!

2. Raw meat, apples, doggy cookies, any people food pretty much are foods I love to eat for breakfast.

3. It seems I'm always searching for more attention and more food. Hey, I'm a dog. What else do we want in life?

4. A doggy cookie and some lovin' from Mom is a great way to end the day.

5. I think I am a very beautiful and smart dog!

6. Raw food (meat, apple, carrot, sweet potato) is what I've been craving lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going outside to pee and bark a bit before bed, tomorrow my plans include eating and sleeping and maybe a bit of barking before bed to let coyotes know I'm here and Sunday, I want to go fur a nice long walk at the dog park woof Mom and maybe her friend Wendy will bring Shadow, her dog, to play woof me!


Have a woofenderful weekend!

For more information on this, or for more players, and if you want to play too, go check out Friday Fill-Ins!

__________________________________________

Sometimes even dogs want to know what time it is... like when waiting in the truck for Mom 'Bean to get back and take me to the Dog Park. However, a wrist watch just won't work fur me... so I'm thinking about the new pocket watches

__________________________________________

3 comments:

Juli said...

lol...took me a minute here. I was like "she eats raw meat????"

My Otis says "woof"

My Friday Fill Ins are here if you feel like checking them out.

You have a fun blog!

Ananya said...

HEY DOGGY...here here...that's like a good girl!
did u know my lil doggy you r so cool!
loved ur fill ins and ur blog! really imaginative and out of the ordinary!thanks for the peek!

michelle said...

Hello reba - Glad to meet you! I love your Friday Fill-Ins...Hope you get a ton of outside time this weekend! Woof!