Nov 12, 2007

Fitness

The way I like to keep fit is going to the dog park. It's good for me and for Mom cuz she needs to walk too. I like running and playing with all the other dogs up there, and visiting with all their hoomans. This always makes my day on all levels. I feel so wonderful physically, mentally, emotionally and even spiritually whenever we spend time at the dog park.

Some days, it's rainy and windy, or cold and dreary, or some other reason why we don't go to the dog park. On these kind of days, it would be good to have a treadmill or some fitness equipment.


My beautiful, fit body. Mom loves this one, she thinks I'm so beautiful and she is so lucky. I think she's right

Playing and staying fit

This dog really really does not want to leave the dog park, but it's dad wants to go so is dragging the dog out.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

So that's how you keep your girlish figure!

Anonymous said...

Reba - you do indeed look absolutely beautiful! I love your shiny black coat! :-)