Nov 12, 2007

Manic Monday - Gravy

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

The word my man-ic friend Mr. Mo (a.k.a. Not The Mama) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World chose for us to blog about this week is:
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I likes gravy...
Beef gravy
Chicken gravy
Buffalo gravy
Gravy on dog food
Gravy on people food
Gravy on a plate
Gravy on the floor
don't matter where you put the gravy, it's good and I'll eat it.

6 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i like gravy too!

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good Monday, mine sticks! Come stop by my blog if you get a minute!

Sandee said...

I just love you to pieces Reba. Very well done. Have a great MM with lots of gravy. :)

Sandee said...

I just love you to pieces Reba. Very well done. Have a great MM with lots of gravy. :)

Anonymous said...

If you like gravy on your dog food then be sure to visit my gravy post this week :)

Travis Cody said...

Gravy on scooby snacks!

Happy MM!