Nov 2, 2007

Friday's Feast #14

Whoof!!! It's your dynamic doggy chef returned to create a culinary delight for you all to enjoy. Welcome to my 14th
Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs
Appetizer

How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

None, whoof!

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

ER was on Mom's TV, but I didn't bother watching too much, mostly napped.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

I wouldn't paint... period. But if someone else was painting I'd hope they painted something that goes well with my beautiful black fur coat... and gives a peaceful, relaxed feeling.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.

Automatic dog cookie dispenser. I'd just have to step on a peddle and out would come another yummy dog cookie.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

- raw meat.... dog cookies.... more petting and loving than I can handle in one sitting.



Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great main course and dessert. but then those are my two favorite courses of the feast!

Have a good furrday!

Anonymous said...

ROFL - Great Main Course, very clever!
Have a whoofiful weekend!

Eleisia said...

Like your Friday Feast image
Food Fur Smart Dawgs
An automatic cookie dispenser sounds good to me too!

Visit my feast at
http://twomomsinablog.com/inthekitchen

Anonymous said...

Great feast!!!

Happy weekend!

Mitchypoo said...

Hey Reba, very clever that cookie dispenser idea! Great feast! I love your pic, you remind me of my beloved Simba whom I lost this last January. She was 1/2 Rotti, beautiful like you!