Nov 23, 2007

Friday's Feast #16

Whoof!!! It's your dynamic doggy chef returned to create a culinary delight for you all to enjoy. Welcome to my 16th
Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs




Appetizer
Imagine that you are deaf, dumb and insensitive to touch. What other image of happiness could you have?

I could smell, see to find my bones, taste my bones, lay at Mom's feet. I'd sure miss those tummy tubs though if I couldn't feel them... and the ear rubs.

Soup
Do you collect anything?

Bones!

Salad
When do you start your Christmas?

When Mom brings me home some left over turkey from Auntie M's place.

Main Course
What would you do if you were in a corner and a snake was staring you down?

Bark at it, stomp my front feet in warning to it to leave, and maybe even bite it if it didn't heed my warning.

Dessert
If you were in the library and had gas - - I'd clear the place out - but that's not likely to happen cuz they don't allow dogs in the library here.



Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING
TO ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE USA!!

7 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Hmmmmm, Reba, you KNOW you could pass with being a service dog if you wanted in the library to check out the dog books. Right?

Happy feasting...bones, good collection if you can remember where you stored them all.

Happy weekend, I'm feasting with Gattina this week too.

Anonymous said...

Nice Friday's Feast! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Come on over and Check out my combined blog with Thursday and Friday! Have a good weekend! Gotta go put up Christmas decor soon!

Gattina said...

You know why I collect cats and not bones ? Because bones I have to bury in my garden and that makes holes ! Although cat Arthur does it already.

Natalie said...

I should've known you collect bones. Hehehe

Have a great weekend!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Ah, yes. Our new girl, Seven (only dog in a house of cats & humans), can certainly clear a room!
Nice feast. :)

Unknown said...

Reba service dogs can go in the library, ever thought of a career???
Keep that bone collection safe, and don't bite the snake they taste bad I've heard.

Anonymous said...

Awesome feast! And if you are anything like our border collie Max, then I am sure you could clear out the whole library!