Nov 18, 2007

Games People Play

As a dog, I like to play games, oh not chasing stupid sticks or balls, but playing 'tag' woof other dogs at the dog park is fun. And when there's no dogs to play woof, and I feel really frisky, I like to try playing woof Mom. At times like this I like to play ruff. I jump up on Mom, grabbing her arm in my mouth. I don't really bite hard, but sometimes my teeth kinda accidentally hurt Mom a bit. Mom gets a bit mad at me when I play this game. It's not one she likes.

There are people games too that they like to play woofout us critters. I've heard of xbox 360, and don't know anyone who plays it, but Mom might. Mom has a game she bought cuz Nan was telling Mom about it one time. She was looking for one to buy and couldn't find one, so when Mom saw one in a second hand store when we were on our trip to the Kootenays, she bought it. It was just like new, even still had it's instructions with it. Mom & Nan like playing this game together. If Mom had friends that liked playing games, she'd play lots of 'em cuz she likes that kind of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post dude, its proves very informative for, keep on publishing such interesting posts.