Nov 12, 2007

To Move or Not

Sometimes Mom thinks lots about selling this place we live in and moving somewhere else. I don't know what that would be like cuz I've never lived anywhere else since Mom adopted me when I was 7 weeks old, just a baby. I like living here, cuz it's all I know. If Mom moves though, I'll go with her wherever she wants to go. We're a team and we'll stay that way as long as we both live. If Mom finds the energy or whatever it is that's missing from her now days, and she gets this place all cleaned up enough to sell it, she will list it for sale with her sister, My Auntie M. Auntie M used to co-own a real estate franchise, but they sold it and now just work there. Hooman stuff I guess. The other day, Mom took a drive around an RV Resort not far from where we live. It's real nice, but to live in a tiny 'park model' home on a 35'x70' lot and have rules to live by, would cost about as much as we would get for selling the place we're in and we've got way more room and land here. As nice as that place would be, we're not going there.

No comments: