Nov 12, 2007

Here's to Health

If you're not feeling well, I think the best thing to do is to use natural things if you can to feel better. One time I was having some kind of health problems and I'd suddenly have this thing happen with my tummy and I'd be opening my mouth and licking like I had a yucky taste in my mouth. Mom thought maybe it was acid reflux or something. It was for sure a digestive problem. Mom got some very good quality Peppermint Oil (essential oil) and when I'd start to have my problem, Mom rubbed PO onto my front legs and tummy so I would breath it in and it would go in through my skin too. This stopped the problem within seconds.

Today Nan asked Mom to get her some of that good quality Peppermint Oil, cuz Mom used to sell it. Mom's gonna get herself some too cuz she has acid reflux problems and the doctors can't find what's causing it, and can't seem to fix it. She forgot until today about using the oil. I sure hope it works for her like it did for me. I think I need some more too cuz I throw up sometimes.

I sure am happy that we don't need to get Washington DC medical malpractice lawyers involved with anything.

No comments: