Nov 9, 2007

My Dog Age

Reba's DogAge is 50.5!
That's 9.1 years younger than the average DogAge for Reba's breed.

DogAge is the biological age of your dog, measured in people years. Your dog is lucky to have such a good caretaker. You can make your dog even younger by checking out the details of your results below.


I'll be 9 people years on December 14... one month from now... 9x7=63, so 63 is what most people would say I am in dog years... so guess I'm doing pretty good. Whoof!!


I gotta go play right now, but will be back to 'spain this later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always thought that these calculations for dog years has been strange. I mean, the passing of time is the same for everyone, so if a dog only lives a quarter of the lifetime of a human, then can you really say its (for example) 50? Are they at the same maturity level as a human 50 year old? Did Reba feel old compared to the other dogs when she turned this age, like a human would? Bah, I'm probably way over thinking this :)