Nov 8, 2007

Friday's Feast #15

Whoof!!! It's your dynamic doggy chef returned to create a culinary delight for you all to enjoy. Welcome to my 15th
Friday's Feast
Food Fur Smart Dawgs


Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?

Duuuuhhhhh.... DOG COOKIES!

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?

This year!

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

Eba Ray... what's so hard about that?

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.

Who comes into our yard... and coyotes coming too close to the yard.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I ____ ____ yesterday and I ____ ____ today.

I ate eggs yesterday and I want more today.


Check out Fridays' Feast... see more participants for this week.

Please leave me your Barks, Woofs, Licks and other signs of love.
Your words brighten my day.





12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! Dog cookies:) lol Nice Reba!

Mine is up here;
Friday's Feast
Happy FF!

Rox said...

I loved your feast Reba!!
Whoof whoof!! Have a great weekend roaming the yard!! :-)

Anonymous said...

eggs sound so good right now!! Have a great Friday.

Anonymous said...

Eggs...you ate eggs?!

I didn't know dogs liked 'em?

Happy Feasting. Thanks for dragging your mom to my place. ;)

maiylah said...

nice salad! :)
suddenly, i have this urge to eat eggs ... lol.

wonderful feast!

My Friday's Feast post

Natalie said...

A dog who likes eggs, who knew? Great feast!

Rach said...

I like your main course - those are good things for a dog to be picky about!

Unknown said...

Cute feast, loved it.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, nice Friday post! I am so looking forward to sleeping just for 1 hour on saturday, but Sundays I teach preschool sunday classes, its all good though! I enjoyed your blog! Come stop by my blog if you can!

Have a great Friday!

DEB

Michelle Quinno said...

too funny on the dessert!

Patti said...

Very yummy feast again! :) Interesting main course. My dog, Comet, is very picky about who comes into our yard too ... or who walks by our yard for that matter! Happy Friday! :)

Linda said...

What's your favorite doggie cookie?
My dog loves french fries!!