Nov 8, 2007

Moderation

This comment moderation stuff can be a real PITA. Mom & I keep forgetting to post the wonderful comments we get from peoples. We read them in our Inbox and love them, then forget for a long time that we have to post them now. But we will eventually get the hang of it, so please keep commenting.

We've both been thinking about turning off the comment moderation, and just going back to normal, but then I got another spam comment. I wouldn't mind at all if someone sent me Spam (the sandwich meat) but I don't like spam (unsolicited advertising crap). Anyway, if you can't even leave your name and a link back to you, you obviously don't have pride in what you're trying to sell, you're just in it for the money... if you don't have pride in what you sell, why should anyone want to buy it. Go away, you are NOT welcome here. Somehow this will come back to bite you in the butt!

No comments: