Nov 12, 2007

Furniture

I'm not allowed on the furniture, but really that's okay. I've never much thought about getting onto the furniture where Mom sits. I used to try to sit in Mom's lap though, when she was on the couch. I'd climb my front up onto her and kinda hug around her waste. My chest would be on Mom's lap, but the rest of me wouldn't fit, arf arf. I haven't done that in awhile, maybe I'll do it again soon. Mom seemed to get a happy laugh out of that. Anyway, the other day we were at Cyndi's place and she invited me up onto the couch with her and Mom, but Mom said no, and that I'm not allowed, so Cyndi stopped trying to get me up there with her. On the internet, I looked at discount furniture, and there is some that I really think would be nice to get on and take a nap.

No comments: