May 2, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - B

This Alphabet Photo Challenge originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took (well, fur me it can be my Mom that took 'em), that have to do with that days letter. I am catching up so am doing some back to back right now, then will do one a day.





Mom bought me this ball the other day. She wants me to learn to play woof a ball like some of my dog friends do.


Blossoms and Buds!! These will become Damson Plums.

Blurry Blossoms, Buds and Blue sky!

There you go.... two down and 24 to go!
Hope yur enjoying my piktures.
Whoof!!

.

5 comments:

Gattina said...

Nice words, I took bed and bath and today I am with cats, lol !

Anonymous said...

Great blossoms! When the plums are plums, I want some. Yum.

Alice said...

Beeyoutiful piktures, Reba. Love the last two, especially. :)

Berni said...

I like to see the blossoms. Thanks for popping over to mine

Minkydo said...

The blossoms are beautiful. I wish we had some.