May 8, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - H


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at
Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?



I bet you thought I'd find a way to show more dogs at the dog park, like Hortense or Harvey or Hairball, but nope, I didn't do that. So some other critter, like Horse or Hare or Heron or Hyena or Hummingbird (and I could go on... and on). Nope! Not that either. So, what did I choose?

HOOMANS!

My Mom is the hooman that is mostly in my life, though we do have some other friends too. So, here's some of Mom's family of origin.


Mom's granny and grandpa on her mom's side. They were both from Romania.


Mom's grandma and grandpa on her dad's side. They were both from England, though his parents were from Wales.


In this pikture, the big girl is Anne, the little girl is Marcy, the little boy is Terry, and the baby Anne is holding is my Mom, Alice. Later there was another baby boy added on.


Here, in the back is Anne & Marcy (left to right) and in front is Terry, Alice, and Bernie. Trust me, none of them look like this any more, arf, arf, arf.


All these piktures are digitals that Mom took of old photos that Nan (Mom's Mom) has at her home. I hope you enjoyed these Hooman piktures. Tonight, Mom did a Thursday 13 on her blog and some of it was about her family, if that would interest you. I bet we can get her to tell you more 'bout them too if you tell her you want to hear it.

Now, off to bed I go to dream and see if I can find any "I" things to post piktures of tomorrow night fur you all to see.

12 comments:

Daisy said...

Those are some neat photos of the hoomans in your family!

Ivanhoe said...

These are just wonderful, Reba! I will try "load up" my old photos like that (or get a scan :o)

Gattina said...

I hope you don't have the Romanian grandpa & ma hanging over your bed, they look scary, lol !
Love the last picture ! Nobody has inherited grandma's look (fortunately !)

juliana said...

aren't these old photos interesting!
another goodie :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what lovely pictures of your hoomans (wish I could say the whole thing in your language, lol!)
Since I am a Mar(cy) I already like her :)
Good luck in finding fun things for "I"
::pat, pat::

Carletta said...

I love the hoomur!
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful family!

Dr.John said...

I love old hooman pictures. These are great for H. Good dog.

Dr.John said...

I like old Hooman pictures. Very good pictures for H. Good dog.

Minkydo said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing about your hoomans :)

Baba said...

Hi Reba, thanks for sharing your great and treasured photos with us today...I need to work on the letter " I '...Have a good night..

Anonymous said...

Your humans are interesting critters, Reba. Good looking, too. You must take care of them well.

Melli said...

GREAT choice for "H" Reba! Nothin' more important than the hoomans in your life!

... *shakin' head* ... tryin' to figure out how I missed Alice and Reba for two whole days...