May 2, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - A

This Alphabet Photo Challenge originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took (well, fur me it can be my Mom that took 'em), that have to do with that days letter. I am catching up so am doing some back to back right now, then will do one a day.






The Golden Arches! (also known as McDonalds and other assorted names). I like going thru the drive thru here cuz Mom always gets me a ice cream cone. This is just from a McDonald's cup. Evidence that Mom went woofout me.


My Mom's African Violets and Angels. She has a couple more angels too, but I only took a pikture of these ones.


And just in case you wonder, this is my Mom (Mom 'Bean fur hooman bean). Her name is Alice! She had just cleaned the pellet stove and got all dirty cuz she took the stove all apart and went right deep inside it. Arf!! Don't laugh or I'm in trouble!!


Don't furget to come back here every day to see what I post fur the rest of the letter of the alphabet!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love mustache your human has. I have mine waxed, not charcoaled.

Minkydo said...

What lovely flowers :)