May 16, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - O


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?

Ohhhhh, and here we go again!! I'm just about caught up here, Whoof!

Here's me overlooking the creek in my favorite dog park. This was taken May 4 when it was still cool, and now we're getting real hot weather real suddenly, so I think the creek will get even fuller than this and ohhhh, I think it might even overflow its banks.

These next ones Mom took January 9 this year. Over looking part of the valley we live in, these were taken at a place just up the highway not far.




************************
If you think these piktures are exciting (or even if you don't) you might find sexy lingerie really exciting.
************************

4 comments:

juliana said...

i don't like snow but this looks very pretty :)

Minkydo said...

Those are some lovely pictures. I love the river ones especially.

Melli said...

I love that bottom shot with the pine tree so close... nice perspective!

Anonymous said...

Snow! [Shiver!] I live in Hawaii for a reason, Reba. I wasn't born with a fur coat!