May 19, 2008

Heads or Tails & Alphabet Photo Challenge "S"



This week's theme/prompt is:
HEADS *OR* TAILS - Peace *OR* Piece

The piktures of the duck's head and the duck's tail (above) are pieces of the duck. However, I've chosen "peace". All I am saying, is give Peace a chance!!


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?

Mom and I were in the people park today. I couldn't get out of the truck cuz dogs aren't allowed in that park, but Mom took a bunch of piktures and is letting me use some. I was a good dog and didn't bark hardly at all. It was very peaceful in the park.

Shhhhh, this swan is sleeping!!

And these two ducks are sleeping together, right there in the park where anyone could see!!

Samual D. Duck is enjoying the peace filled day.

Dora Duck is out strutting around.

Did you know that Samual and Dora are sweethearts!?!

And Sooooooo, woof that, I'm outta here fur a bit. My typist needs a drink of water.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping swans and strutting hens -- fowl! ;)

Your duck photos are better than my duck photos, and I WAS darn proud of my photos. sigh

Anonymous said...

Magnificent mallard photos! You've got the eye!

Inspiration Alley said...

Great take on the theme. The photos are beautiful. I always find watching ducks so peaceful and relaxing.

Hootin Anni said...

Yes....we can change. Peace of the world...take heed in these creatures of nature...they too live in harmony.

Barb said...

I like the curls on the duck's tail in the second picture. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Reba, I don't do Heads or Tails (but maybe I should) but just wanted to comment on the great photos! I have a Manic Monday up! :D

Minkydo said...

Awww. So nice of Mom to share her pictures. You picked some nice ones to put on your blog :)

storyteller said...

Nice job of ‘multi-tasking’ in today’s post. I love the duck and swan photos and think we should all give peace a chance too. My HoTs post this week takes that option Peace at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Melli said...

LOL! Love the gossip!