May 19, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - R


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?

Whoof!! I could'a put piktures of ME cuz my name starts woof "R", but I thought maybe you'd like something different fur awhile. So, I'm gonna show you some of Mom's piktures of reflections.

October 1, 2006 Mom and Nan went fur a trip to the Kootenays in Nan's car, so Mom had to go woofout me (whine). Anyway, this first pikture is of a reflection on Bear Lake, between Nelson and Kaslo.

Just down the road a bit from Bear Lake is Fish Lake and another reflection.

These next two R at Galena Bay when they was waiting fur the ferry.


RrrrrrrUFFF!!
Big, sloppy licks to you all!!


****************************
Do you need a new location for your business? You can rent, or better yet, you can purchase commercial real estate.
****************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great reflexes!

Gattina said...

Reba I would even run with you there, what a beautiful place !!

Melli said...

Ohhhhhhhh my! It really IS a dog's life, isn't it? WOW! What splendor!