May 4, 2008

Camera Critters & Alphabet Photo Challenge -- "D"


Camera Critters is a Sunday Meme/Challenge that is all about animals/critters. Each week we post a photo, or photos, of an animal, then link back to the Camera Critters web site. We also go see what others who are taking part have posted.



Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at
Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?


Today is the letter "D"!
My first thought was Drive-Thru (Mom gets me such good little ice creams there), but then I remembered that I'm doin' Camera Critters too, so when Mom & I went to the Dog Park to walk woof our friends, I got her to take some piktures fur me. Sorry that I can't do anything more original and exciting than dogs fur you, but I hope you like these piktures anyway. Bark!!


Max (Golden Lab) and Steel (German Shepard) are waiting fur Max's Dad to throw them a stick. Dumb boys!

Max is swimming! EEWWWW! I like to wade a bit but never swim!
That's just plain dangerous!

Steel & Max both swimming. Dang!!

Ever hear the band "Three Dog Night"? Anyway, I'm trying to get their attention, but they are determined not to let go of that stupid stick.


Don't forget to come back tomorrow and see what I post fur "E". I'll surprise you! Heck, I'll surprise myself too, cuz I don't got a clue yet!

Leave me yur nice words, then go visit others that posted fur these two meme's.

.

16 comments:

Melli said...

WOW! That is a really NICE dog park with a creek/river/stream ... whatever! We have a very nice dog park too -- it has a beach just for the dogs! We have another one that has no beach - but it does have doggy water fountains! LOL!

By the way... my Jewl loves going through the drive through too... but she's more into the hamburgers than the ice cream ... though she'll take BOTH if given the opportunity!

Karen Coutu said...

Those are great dog pics! I love the 1st one in the water. Thanks so much for sharing. I love animal photos!!

i beati said...

great dogs for sure

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh that is so cute, those are some great photos.Very determined dogs

Sharon said...

Your dogs are having such a great time! Love it!

Misty DawnS said...

Reba, what is those silly dogs' problem? Don't they realize how major cool you are? Geesh - I think you're too good for them, ya know! This was a FUN post and had me smiling the whole way through.

Anonymous said...

Your dogs are beautiful! "three dog night" -- lol! I love that last photo especially! :)

juliana said...

hey, you're very articulate for a rottweiler :)
these photos are a delight

Anonymous said...

I don't have a clue for E, either -- but I love your D!

Nessa said...

Lots of great D's. That river made me nervous.

Dianne said...

Max and Steel seem like great pals to have around

love all the pics

Anonymous said...

wow, that looked like a scary swim for dogs, even big strong ones, with that white water! why do dogs love sticks so much?? LOL

Minkydo said...

Your friends are beautiful. Thanks for sharing their pictures with us.

Anonymous said...

OOOOh those are sweet pictures. working together

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Looks like a great time! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.