May 9, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins



1. The ice cream pie had an extra secret ingredient; it was lil bitty doggie cookies!
2. Big Bird flew through my window.
3. Right now, I need raw steak.
4. My couch cushion is where I went Thursday night; it was soft and comfy.
5. Why does getting spayed hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the ice cream cone I get when we go thru the Drive-Thru.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping beside Mom's bed, tomorrow my plans include walking at the dog park if weather permits and Sunday, I want to walk at the dog park or up to the farm Mom loves so much!


Have a woofenderful weekend!!

For more information on this, or for more players, and if you want to play too, go check out Friday Fill-Ins!

.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love walking my Bichons every chance I get. I don't like it when we are stuck and the weather is bad for a few days but then again, they get heavily groomed during that time!

Have a great weekend!
Hope you can stop by mine.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Sounds like you have a great life and going to doggie park sound fun.
Sure hope you enjoy your day there.

Maybe sometime I should let Daisy or Ziggy take my place.

Jack said...

I must say, I enjoy your little spot. Almost makes me want to own a dog.

Enjoy your weekend!

Ivanhoe said...

Dis somebody say ice cream and steak? I'm coming over! :o)

Sandy M said...

Sounds like a great weekend ahead!

Janet said...

Have a great weekend, Reba!

Anonymous said...

Ice cream, walks and naps sound very good to me too :)

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Oooh, thanks for reminding me! We've gotta check out the dog park near our house. Seven hasn't been there yet! I hope it's a fun weekend. :)

sally906 said...

You are lucky your mum lets you through the Drive-Thru. Hunter the Beagle has been banned ever since he jumped through the car window and over through the kiosk window. Chips and burgers went flying. We had to pay for a new order!!!!