May 1, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins




1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are water and water!

2. Life often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is ME.

4. Add raw meat and veggies, mix it all together and voila! You have my favorite dinner!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow dog friendly questions. I do have a yard, but I AM A DOG and don't grow a garden, the closest I come is digging the odd hole in my dog run. Now that I think about it though, I would like to have Mom grow cherry tomatoes fur me to eat.

6. All my food is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include eating and sleeping and Sunday, I want to go fur a walk, then eat and sleep. Ahhh, life's good when yur a DOG!


Have a woofenderful weekend!!

For more information on this, or for more players, and if you want to play too, go check out Friday Fill-Ins!


3 comments:

sally906 said...

Cherry tomatos are yummy - my dog likes stuffed olives he sucks the stuffing out - spits it on the ground and chews up the rest of the olive

Melli said...

LOL! It's a dog's LIFE, I tell ya!

Jack said...

Maybe your mom will put a tomato plant into the next hole you dig.

Enjoy your weekend, thanks for the visit :)