May 25, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - Y


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?

This is Shadow. I like him lots and really enjoy playing woof him at the dog park. Do you remember seeing Steel on some earlier posts? Well, Shadow is Steel's son. I like Shadow better than Steel. Shadow just turned 2 years old the other day, and I am 9 1/2 years old, so Shadow is much younger than I am. I like playing woof the young dogs.

Isn't Shadow a handsome young dog?

Yup, he is. Yulsa!

Now.... what in the world will I do fur Z? I don't gots no zoo piktures.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, your Y photo is spectacular! You are so lucky to have a friend named Yulsa. Don't you know a dog named Zena?

Melli said...

I bet you two did have fun playin' together - and yep - he's a beauty! But you're a beauty too!