May 19, 2008

Manic Monday & Alphabet Photo Challenge - "Q"


Hi. Welcome to my dog blog fur another Dogic... errr... Manic Monday. I hope you enjoy it. Today, Morgen (a.k.a. Mo) at It's A Blog Eat Blog World, has given us the word Play to post about and have some fun with fur his Manic Monday Meme.



Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?


Fur this post I'm going to show piktures of Quality time and Play time... and, well, Quality Play time.




That was a Quality rest I just sneeked in, but it's time fur me to go Play again. I hope you had a good time at my Dog Park woof me!

Come see what I find fur "R"!


***********************
Do you have enough computer memory or do you need some more?
***********************

8 comments:

Melli said...

You're ALMOST caught up now! Let's seeeeeeeee... for "R"? How about "Roll over"... or... "Run"... or maybe "Rest"... am I gettin' close?

Durward Discussion said...

Woof Reba

Naturally a high quality canine as yourself would have truly quality play time to bring joy to others. Thank you for the pictures.

anthonynorth said...

Some cute play going on there :-)

maryt/theteach said...

Great shots Reba! I'm glad you get plenty of time to play! :D

maryt/theteach said...

Great shots, Reba! Glad you have time to play! :D

Anonymous said...

Great quality play time, Reba! I can tell that you really love your doggy park.

Karen Coutu said...

Great Q photos! Quality play time is so important!!

maryt/theteach said...

Oh Reba, I forgot I commented here on your MM post...duh! :D