May 15, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - K


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?


See how there's a kangaroo woof the letter K at the top of this post. All I could think of fur awhile fur K was kangaroo, or koala, but I don't got piktures that me or my Mom took of them critters. I was gonna use piktures of the kitchen, but Mom said "no way!" Maybe I can slip it in under M (messy) or T (tornado disaster). Anyway, I decided on KIDS!

This is a kid from down the road, and a lamb. This was 2 years ago Mom took this pikture.


Here's some piktures of 'moms woof their kids'. Oh, now don't get me wrong here, I know these are lambs, but hey, they're their mothers kids. Arf, arf, arf.


Mom cropped this pikture so you couldn't see the kids' face cuz she had permission from his parents to take the piktures, but not to put 'em on the internet. Anyway, this kid is holding onto a kid... a baby goat is called a kid... get it?! Bark!

Come back fur the rest of my letters... oK?!


************************
If you don't know what a HDMI wall plate is, then you likely won't be interested in this... but if you do know, then you might want to check this out.
************************

No comments: