May 11, 2008

Sheeesh!!

Just want to let you know, Mom & I have been doing a lot of blogging lately, and Mom is getting burned out woof it. Well, I tell her what to type fur me cuz my big rottweiler foots don't work too good on the laptop keyboard. Woof doing my bloggy and hers, and traveling around to world to visit other bloggers and leave comments there fur both of us, it has gotten to her. So that means she needs a short break from blogging every day.

Don't worry, I don't think she's gonna be able to stay away fur long... and I knows that when she feels up to it, she'll catch up woof all the Alphabet Photo Challenge letters and probably other stuff too.

See you all real soon.

4 comments:

juliana said...

see you and your mummy soon :)

Carletta said...

Get in some little doggie naps and come back soon.

Minkydo said...

Totally understand. (((Reba's Mom)))

Anonymous said...

missing you

just stopped by to pat your head and see how tings are going