May 23, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - W is fur Whine

Whine! My slave my secretary... Mom is too tired tonight to be my typist and do the work I need her to do. You see, Rottweiler feet are too big to work right on this little laptop computer. If I do my typing it would look something like this kf;kasdj f;adsjfijdifh ;fadii. So, I hypnotize Mom and take over her body woof my mind so I can say things about her and she won't know about it. Like I can say how mean she is going to bed before I get my "W" post up. And I can say she torchers me by not giving me raw meat all the time. I can also admit that I love her a lot. Whenever she gets out of the truck and goes into a store or something, I sit and watch fur her all the time she's gone.

Anyway... I know Mom has a very big and full day tomorrow, but I think she'll find time to sit here and let me take over her body fur long enough to do my "W" post... so watch fur it!

4 comments:

Dr.John said...

Do we get a picture with the whine? Or should I whine about it?

Karen Coutu said...

Too funny! I'll check back later for the W post. LOL!!

Gattina said...

One thing is for sure, your mom's truck will never be stolen, lol !

Anonymous said...

By the time I get back for W, I'll be expecting X, too!