May 9, 2008

Alphabet Photo Challenge - - I


Alphabet Photo Challenge
originated at
Quilly's Pacific Paradise, and runs for the first 26 days of May. Each day you post photos that you took, that have to do with that days letter. Are you interested in viewing my earlier letters?


Today, I have some IMAGES of INCLEMENT Weather

or if you prefer...

ICKY Storm





This was at our home on May 7th. I was outside when it hit, so sure was a happy dog when Mom opened the door and let me inside woof her. Not that I was scared like some dogs get in storms, in fact, when Mom opened the door I was curled up inside my dog house... errr, my cabin... about to take a nap. However, I always am happier when I get to go inside the 'big house'.

5 comments:

Melli said...

Looks like the weather WE are having here right now at this very moment! And I am LOVING it! Haven't had a good rainy day in awhile!

Karen Coutu said...

It's suppose to poor here today. Glad you were able to get into the nice dry big house. Hope you remembered to wipe your paws first.

Anonymous said...

We are having "icky" weather now too, but it isn't icy...
Hope you have sunshine tomorrow.
My I is posted, happy Friday to you

Minkydo said...

Nice shots! I actually love stormy weather. My dog Smokie is one of those that doesn't like thunder. She tries to become a lapdog when the booms start :)

juliana said...

that's some ominous looking sky there... i would prefer to be inside a big house too